Tuesday, July 31, 2012New Technology Leadership Academy Dates Announced
Network with area educators at CSD during TLA
Registration is now open for all educators (superintendents, assistant superintendents, principals, assistant principals, librarians, media specialists, tech coordinators, and teachers) to attend the 2012-2013 Technology Leadership Academy. This annual, 6-day professional development academy from Cooperating School Districts will assist educators in developing the knowledge and skills necessary to use technology as a tool for more effective and efficient leadership in their schools. Educators from Missouri, Illinois and Arkansas have participated in the past. The academy addresses:
• Improving classroom use of technology
• Developing a vision of how to use technology to improve student performance
• Assessing technology strengths and needs of your staff/students
• Developing a practical and useful technology plan
• Expanding your network of colleagues
• Focusing on leadership skills in technology
TLA dates this year are: October 10, November 7, December 5, January 9, February 12 (at the Midwest Education Technology Conference), and March 6.
Participants receive an iPad with 3G capability, a course book, 35 hours of professional development training, plusone day attendance at METC for a cost of $1,600; if you do not want the iPad, the cost lowers to $1,000. P.O.’s and credit cards are accepted. Click here to register!
If you have questions, please contact Martha Bogart at 314-692-1258.